Cory Jane is widely regarded as one of the all time great wingers with a combination of his sharp footwork, deadly fend and ability under the high ball. As his body slowed down he re-invented himself as one of the smartest defensive wingers in the game where he has now taken that knowledge and use it in the coaching world where he now coaches the Hurricanes.
Theres so much in this episode as we discuss
- All the different hair styles he's had.
- How he practiced his skills growing up by himself.
- His pathway to the All Blacks with included Hawkes Bay, NZ 7s, Wellington and the Hurricanes.
- Everything about the 2011 RWC including the infamous night out midweek.
- Ending his career in Japan and the battles with his injuries.
- His transition into coaching post footy.
- And as always lot's of your questions that came and heaps more.
As you'll hear Cory is a character and an absolute lad so if you enjoy this episode please give it a share.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean App.